It is used to test new features.
Released on 2023-08-02.
This is a pre-release to test the new emulator integration for the Script Engine Debugger and other new features.
Please see the SkyTemple blog for more information.
This release is based on SkyTemple 1.5.4 + 1.6.0a1 and contains the following changes:
- The Script Engine Debugger now no longer freezes when trying to save scripts.
- Fixed a uncaught exception in rare circumstances when loading portraits in the editor.
- Fixed that the dungeon preview feature did not auto-update when changing most text fields.
- Added a hint to all Pokémon entries that do not have stats and/or moves to let the user know that these Pokémon can not safely be used in dungeons.
- The unknown fields unk13 and unk15 for move data have been renamed to reflect their actual meaning and a description has been added.
- unk13 is now a toggle that controls if the AI will use the move on frozen targets
- unk15 is now named to explain that it's value is used to determine what range text to show in the move's description.
- Tilequant (the tool to convert images) was updated! It now allows more advanced control over color and tile clustering to tweak the result.
- The spawn weight of monsters inside of Monster Houses can now be specified separately. By default it will be linked to the normal/main spawn weight.
- Pokémon data can now be exported into XML files all at once.
- The loglevel of SkyTemple can now be adjusted with the environment variable
SKYTEMPLE_LOGLEVEL, defaulting to info level.
- Uses of
pkg_resourceshave been replaced with the new
It is recommended that MacOS and Windows users uninstall existing versions of SkyTemple before updating to this version. The same applies for if they decide to downgrade to earlier versions.