Released on 2024-01-11.
This release fixes a few bugs in SkyTemple 1.6.2.
- The description of some fixed room actions was improved (thanks to @End45)
- The import/export buttons for Pokémon sprites are now grayed out if the Pokémon has an invalid sprite ID assigned (the button to add a new sprite is still available).
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.6.2 that prevented adding new Pokémon sprites.
- Actually fixed the issue affecting tile corruption with trap and item sprites
- Fixed an issue where tileset 81 was not able to be loaded with "Native File Handlers" enabled and fixed related potential tileset corruption issues
CompleteTeamControlpatch was updated to version 1.2.5 by @Adex-8x, fixing the following issue:
When using Complete Team Control, if you attempted to use an Orb with an ally who wasn't originally the leader, the game would still recalculate the potential targets surrounding them. This has the noticeable impact of an ally using an Orb in an unintended direction from where they're currently facing.