Released on 2021-04-01.
- Android version! (beta) You can download the APK installer from Project Pokémon.
- A Windows 32bit version is now available. We only recommend using this, if you can not run the 64bit version.
- Settings for the personality test: You can now skip it entirely and choose your starter directly or have an option where you are asked after the test if you want to change it! Thank you @irdkwia!
Fixes and Improvements:
- Overworld music randomization is now disabled by default since it is still unstable.
- Updated Complete Team Control patch to 1.2.3:
- Fixed a bug with looking at a temporary party member's moves. You can now look at a temporary party member's moves as if it was a permanent party member.
- This prevents players from selecting the quicksave option in the rest menu while they're controlling a partner, to prevent bugs. I can't believe I created CTC two years ago and didn't think about this until now.
- Added a text that shows up when you are running an outdated version and prompts you to update.
- Added more fun.