Released on 2021-05-02.
- Localization! SkyTemple is now available in German and Spanish and partially in French. Thanks to our translators and thanks to @tech-ticks for Mac fixes!
- There is now a 32-bit version of SkyTemple available. If possible we still recommend using the 64-bit build!
- Added editors for Item and for Move Properties
- Item and move effect ASM importing (#200, #221, #229, thanks to @irdkwia and to @tech-ticks for the web editor!).
- ASM Patches:
- CompleteTeamControl (by Cipnit. v. 1.2.3): Adds the ability to apply an updated version of "Complete Team Control" (allows you to control your team mates in dungeon) via SkyTemple. Comes with some additional utility patches.
- AddTypes / ImplementFairyGummies / ExtractBarItemList (skytemple/skytemple-files#92): Patches to add a fairy type (or possibly a custom one) to the game
- ChooseStarter / SkipQuiz (skytemple/skytemple-files#96, by @irdkwia): Patches to ask the player for their Pokémon to play as either after the test or instead of the test
- AddExperienceShare (skytemple/skytemple-files#75, by @irdkwia): Adds Gates to Infinity-style experience share to the game
- FixEvolutionGlitch (NA only, skytemple/skytemple-files#74, by @irdkwia): Fixes the evolution crash glitch on NA ROMs
- ExtraSpace (by @End45): Base patch that provides more space for other patches to use
- ExtractDungeonData (skytemple/skytemple-files#73, by @irdkwia): Base for editing rank and no mission properies on floors
- ExtractMoveCode / ExtractItemCode (skytemple/skytemple-files#739 by @irdkwia): Base patches for item/move ASM importing
- ExplorerScript: Now supports the "Call" command (skytemple/explorerscript#9) - You may need to reload some scripts. in treasure town from the base game. If you run into trouble, ask on our Discord server for instructions.
- Floor Ranks and No Mission attributes for floors can now be edited (#193, thanks to @irdkwia!)
- Patches are now sorted by names and grouped into categories, if you apply one it will also apply all dependencies.
- Portraits can now be deleted (#106, #214, thanks to @Dracauu).
- Metronome's Movepool can now be edited (#227, thanks to @irdkwia).
- Option to export/import Pokémon sprites from ZIPs (#226, thanks to @riiswa).
- Removed reserved IDs from the fixed room editor entity list (#233, thanks to @End45).
- SkyTemple will now inform you of new updates (SkyTemple/skytemple-files#97).
- For Pokémon you can now edit their "category" string.
- Some updates to Pokémon editor descriptions (#242, thanks to @irdkwia).
- Improvements to palette re-ordering when importing images (skytemple/skytemple-files#85, thanks to @irdkwia).
- Update to text for fixed rooms (skytemple/skytemple-files#91, thanks to @End45)
- Data improvements to Pokémon model (skytemple#skytemple-files#101, thanks to @irdkwia)
- Fixed Macros not being able to be created in the Debugger (skytemple/skytemple-ssb-debugger#45; thanks to @irdkwia).
- Fixed search in files causing issues in the Debugger.
- Fixed an error on editing some world map markers (#188).
- Fixed a crash when no theme was installed (#232, thanks to @End45).
- Fixed a crash on "Save as".
- Fixed the "Bold" nature being shown as "???" on the starters list.
- Fixed a crash in the Tilequant dialog.
- Bugfixes to the Pokémon move editing forms (#243, thanks to @irdkwia).
- Fixed some macOS startup related bugs (thanks to @tech-ticks).
- Fixed an edge case when setting spawn weights to 0 (#255, thanks to @End45).
- Fixed the HP generation value being read signed (skytemple/skytemple-files#77, thanks to @End45).
- Fixed a lot of typos
- Fixed the arguments of back_SetBackScrollSpeed