Released on 2022-11-14.
Important for the Windows and macOS Versions:
- Windows users need to install the newest 2022 Visual C++ redistributable since DesMuME has updated their requirements, otherwise the emulator will not work and the script editor will not function correctly: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170
- macOS 10 is no longer supported. The minimum version needed is macOS 11.
- Fixed that the debug flags and "auto-advance to next floor" options in the debugger weren't working amymore
- Fixed that the ExpandPokeList patch could not be applied
- Fixed confusing warnings when applying patches
- Fixed symbol descriptions being incorrect + updated pmdsky-debug
- Fixed that when trying to apply sprites via the SpriteCollab browser it would fail if the Pokémon already had the maximum amount of animations
- Fixed an error message after importing character sprites that had CopyOf animations without indices
- Fixed "Save as..." not working
- Fixed the "Created with SkyTemple..." map background script to not save the correct palettes
- Fixed a rare error in the script main view
- Updated localizations