Released on 2024-01-06.
This release fixes a few bugs in SkyTemple 1.6.0.
NegativeEnemyDensitypatch has been added (thanks to @End45):
Makes negative enemy density values work as intended (the absolute value of the density is used, without adding a random variation).
ExtraSpacepatch has been updated to 0.3.0 (thanks to @tech-ticks). Overlay 36 is now loaded ealier in the game's boot process, which means that patches which need it very early can now utilize Overlay 36.
- The documentation (auto completions) for ExplorersSript operations have been improved to match our wiki (thanks to @Chesyon).
- Some help texts in the UI have been improved (thanks to @End45).
- Crashes under Windows have been fixed when running SkyTemple on PCs with certain locales installed.
- An internal error message has been replaced with a proper error message when trying to load a file that is not a ROM as a ROM
- Fixed a bug where DTEF XML files could not be selected for import under some MacOS versions.
- A game crash has been fixed that occurred if
ExternalizeWazaFilewere applied under certain circumstances (thanks to @Adex-8x). The fix can be applied by re-applying
WaitBack2EffectExplorerScipt operation has been renamed from
WaitBack2Effec(typo). The old spelling will continue to work until SkyTemple 1.7.
- The autocompletion for
back_SetBackEffecthas been fixed to properly only contain one argument.
- A bug has been fixed that caused some trap and item sprites to contain flipped 8x8 sections when importing.
- An attempt was made to fix a rare issue when debugging.
- Fixed an issue that caused the mission restriction file not being updated when the
ExtractDungeonDatapatch was applied, breaking the SkyTemple UI (this was auto-corrected by re-opening the project).
- Fixed an internal error when trying to import a sprite for a Pokémon with an invalid sprite ID configured. A proper error message is now shown.
- Improved an internal error message when trying to import non-indexed images where indexed images are required.
- An issue was solved where some older DTEF packages were no longer imported into SkyTemple 1.6.0 and the tile importing algorithm otherwise failed in some cases.